RevoMT Late Cancellation & No-Show Policy
Here at RevoMT we are invested in your results and want you and all of our members to have the best experience possible. In an effort to hold our members accountable and committed to your goals, we have had to implement a late-cancel and no-show policy to ensure that we can accommodate everyone looking to take our classes.
- All reservations must be made through our scheduling app, Zen Planner Member. If you are having issues with your Zen Planner account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may schedule your class appointments up to 8 hours in advance, after which the schedule will be locked.
- If you’re looking to get into a class with open availability within the 8 hour window, please contact the gym phone @ (406) 219-6283 and a staff member can manually enter you for class.
- You may also email email@example.com.
- If a class does indicate that the roster is full, please do not show up without a reservation as we cannot guarantee a slot.
- Once a reservation is made, you will have up to two hours before class to cancel for any reason.
- RevoMT must have a valid credit card, phone number, and email on file for your Zen Planner account to work.
- All waivers and contracts must be signed prior to signing up for classes.
We get it, life happens. Maybe the kids are sick or you got stuck with an irregular meeting on your schedule and you have to miss your workout. Total bummer and we get it – Here’s how to cancel.
- You have until two hours prior to class to cancel your reservation. All cancellations must be done via your Zen Planner App.
- Text messages to coaches, emails, or direct messages via social media will not be considered official cancellations. We cannot promise these communication modalities will be seen on time.
- If your class reservation is canceled within the 2 hour window your account will be subject to a late/no-show fee.
- If your cancellation is due to an emergency, of course we get it. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can refund you the fee and get you all sorted out.
- If you are participating in our classes with a punch card, you will lose one of your punches with a no-show.
- If you are a semi-private member or a RevoFit member, you may lose one of your class attendances for that week. You may contact the gym and see if you can attend at another time but it must be done manually by our staff.
If you are experiencing any issues with your Zen Planner Scheduling App or your RevoMT Membership, please contact us immediately so we can help you get more comfortable with the process. Our policies aren’t meant to be a further nuisance, they are designed to hold our members accountable and ensure everyone has an opportunity to schedule their desired class times.
Thank you for understanding and, as always, happy workouts and we look forward to seeing you at the facility!
The best way to see if REVO is a good fit for you is to stop by and see the facility. We’ll give you a tour and learn more about what you’re looking for. If after meeting us and having your questions answered you decide to give us a try, we’ll set you up with a 30-day trial at a reduced rate. That means no contract and no commitment.Sign Up Now